Strengthening livelihoods in developing countries through beekeeping
Next course: NEXT COURSE APRIL 2014
Venue: to be determined
A Bees for Development Training Day where we introduce issues and challenges of beekeeping in developing countries.
The programme will be of relevance to anyone interested in beekeeping as a means of alleviating poverty.
Training Day topics
- Apiculture in developing countries and how it supports livelihoods
- An introduction to problems faced by beekeepers in poor countries
- Appropriate and sustainable - issues of technology choice
- An introduction to honey marketing and trade
- Case studies: success stories from around the world
With time for questions and discussions.
The price for the whole day including lunch and refreshments is £120 (inclusive of VAT)
To reserve your place and pay you can
Book and pay online at store
Contact us by phone on 01600 714848 or email email@example.com