Trinidad and Tobago Safari 2016
Confirmed to be taking place and spaces still available
Escape those winter blues and discover the riches of the Caribbean on our 11-day Beekeeper’s Safari on the 11-21 January 2016
- Gain unique insights into tropical island beekeeping
- Experience both European and Africanised honey bees
- Discover varied and dramatic tropical fauna and flora
- Enjoy friendly local hospitality.
£1,795 per person
Our 2016 Trinidad & Tobago Safari price includes:
- High quality hotel accommodation (no single room supplements)
- Breakfast, picnic lunch, à la carte dinner every day
- All local travel including flights between Trinidad and Tobago
- All soft drinks, all day
- All social activities.
Our 2016 Trinidad & Tobago Safari price does not include:
- International travel
- Travel insurance
- Passport and visa costs
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips and gratuities.
Click to view an Itinerary and Booking form
You can view our safari leaflet here
Your host will be Bees for Development Trustee - Gladstone Solomon, President of the Tobago Apicultural Society and President of the Association of Caribbean Beekeeping Organisations.
“ This Caribbean location offers a fantastic variety of wildlife and habitats. Trinidad and Tobago is one of the richest destinations in the world for ecotourism.”
Proceeds from our Safaris help raise funds for our work in poverty alleviation and protecting bees and habitats.